-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in Southern Michigan? Hit me up. See ya!
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hey everyone. Is there anyone in South Michigan here? Hit me up.
-
Neuralax posted in the group Toys and objects
2 Comments -
Julianna Buttmann posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
I am Julianna, from Prague – i love to be stretched )))
2 Comments -
Jay posted in the group Toys and objects
love getting wrecked by big bottles. My pussy is so stretchy I can’t stop opening myself! I have a fetish for bottles and digit play. My hole just might be the biggest one on the net, but I am just now starting to post out of fear of rejection. If anyone wants to trade or share let me know, I have plenty more. Message me 😊
1 Comment -
Alex posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Кто-то из Киева или вообще Украины присутствует?)
Девушки для взаимного растягивания попы, или же если ты с опытом то принимать фистинг, ибо я с малым опытом растягивания) -
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
i am Tiffany , from London – love my ass fisted
1 Comment -
66nick99 posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hey there from Nottingham, UK
- Load More Posts
user balance
306
/
Karma
About me
J
As long as stretching is involved, I'm game
-
Friends
pagocro
@pagocro
Bender
@ecco
Pigholekatja
@pigholekatja
Inkedfan
@inkedfan
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist)
@inneedofthefist
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group


You have a beautiful stretched out hole I am very pleased to watch you play