-
Earthwalker2 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Northern California reach around… anybody close by?
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in Atlanta area who needs hand?
-
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for someone interested in getting fisted in Ottawa Ontario
-
jamesoflondon posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in London UK at all? Happy New Year all, x
1 Comment -
DeepAnalAbyss posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for female fister/fistiee around
Prague, Czech Republic -
Chell posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Lookin for someone to help ruin an destroy my cunt taunton mass here
2 Comments -
handballer posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for fistees in S/E Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Pussy or Ass!
-
DP Bull posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Girls for big hands in Italy?
-
ElArgentino posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
NYC here, any fistees in the area? F only please
- Load More Posts
user balance
306
/
Karma
About me
J
As long as stretching is involved, I'm game
-
Friends
pagocro
@pagocro
Bender
@ecco
Pigholekatja
@pigholekatja
Inkedfan
@inkedfan
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist)
@inneedofthefist
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group


I am in Southern California, and I Do travel, I am in Los Angeles