-
GodsInAnAlcove wrote a new post
-
GodsInAnAlcove wrote a new post
-
m sure you wanna see the fisting session I had before taking this pic. <3
-
I’m stretching a lot those days and that’s the payoff of all my training. Random cute gape. =)
1 Comment -
I prefer eggs for long wearing, but I must admit that this pighole it’s amazing to look inside! <3
2 Comments -
Megakunda posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hi 😉 Anyone for a chat?
1 Comment
user balance
306
/
Karma
About me
J
As long as stretching is involved, I'm game
-
Friends
pagocro
@pagocro
Bender
@ecco
Pigholekatja
@pigholekatja
Inkedfan
@inkedfan
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist)
@inneedofthefist
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group









That’s indeed a cute gape 😍
Amazing looking pussy!!