-
-
-
GodsInAnAlcove wrote a new post
1 Share -
-
My pussy got like this for no reason the other night. Real puffy, and wouldn’t close. I kinda wished she stayed like that.
3 Comments -
Getting ready for a little fun. Now I have all 3 of the largest sizes of Mr. Hankey LW Tipp. The smallest one is too small so I didn’t order it.
2 Comments -
JG posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m getting rid of over half the dildos in my closet because we just don’t use them anymore. Not sure if it’s weird, but anyone interested. Check out the picture of my closet and let me know. I’d love to see some newly wrecked holes Thanks to those toys
-
Successfully got my once tiny Asian pussy double fisted last night. But boy is she sore today.
- Load More Posts
user balance
306
/
Karma
About me
J
As long as stretching is involved, I'm game
-
Friends
pagocro
@pagocro
Bender
@ecco
Pigholekatja
@pigholekatja
Inkedfan
@inkedfan
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist)
@inneedofthefist
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group







Hot video and sounds 😍