-
al posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for a fun girl around DC who needs her holes blown out. We’ll start slow and gentle, and then proceed to set records. If you have an outsize need for girth and have your mind set on taking the biggest things–then welcome to my pleasure palace, you hedonist. Do you like rough or gentle? Doesn’t matter–we’ll do both.
-
-
-
ExtremeAnal posted in the group Fisting and peehole stretching
Always wanted to make it to the biggest toys glad I found this site
1 Share -
-
Assintruder posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Greatings from Arnhem Holland, you fisters
-
Onepunchman posted in the group Meetups
Hello, anyone in central europe? Vienna/Bratislava/Prague areas… I’m hetero but can meet up for beers or whatever
-
Frank posted in the group Introduce yourself
Hey I made a few videos to show y’all how I’m trying to stretch my ass
-
Frank posted in the group Introduce yourself
-
SEATTLE/PACIFIC NORTHWEST. any women or couples interested in having some fun?
- Load More Posts
user balance
105
/
Karma
About me
Caos Desordem
Homem so observando
Homem casado que adora bucetas arrombadas
Friends
KinkyCuntboy
@kinkycuntboy-pussystretcher
Jay-Jay
@jayjay00
Bill
@fan2c
SirSquirrelDaddy
@sirsquirreldaddy
Scrat
@scrat68
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group


