-
Newell posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
written by me!
I get home from work in the afternoon, we kiss passionately as I walk through the door. You’re wearing the perfume I bought you when you’re in desperate need of being ruined. I grin and bite you neck and slap your ass as I growl in your ear ” go get the chair beautiful!”
You smile as I go and get cleaned up in the shower. I…Read More
-
Newell posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
Rather than impatient and frustrated, he felt calm and centered awaiting the traffic light controlling his usual freeway on-ramp. Commuting to work was a lot easier to take on a morning like this. His spent cock slumped in his pants, slowly leaking the sticky remnants of the load he’d shared with his girlfriend a few minutes earlier. He mused on t…Read More
-
Newell created the group
Fantastic fisting fiction -
Newell posted in the group Toys and objects
fun link for tge uninitiated!
-
1 Comment
-
TM posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any Fisters here in Turkey. Give and recieve. 🙂
-
Tracy posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
South Jersey / Philly Fister here. DM me (man or woman) if interested
-
RoyToy posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Carolinas/Georgia area here, looking to give or receive!
-
Kejser posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Guy here from Denmark 🙂
Anybody else from DK? -
Marty posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
All the best from the Czech Republic!
- Load More Posts
user balance
170
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
Ungrim
@ungrim
Bender
@ecco
Loose Plum
@looseplum
Gapingsandra
@gapingsandra
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group



my destroyed inkont Rectumwand to trained by daylie using a 8cm thickness Zylinder and make Orgasticwaves deep inside***