-
My pussy got like this for no reason the other night. Real puffy, and wouldn’t close. I kinda wished she stayed like that.
3 Comments -
Getting ready for a little fun. Now I have all 3 of the largest sizes of Mr. Hankey LW Tipp. The smallest one is too small so I didn’t order it.
2 Comments -
JG posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m getting rid of over half the dildos in my closet because we just don’t use them anymore. Not sure if it’s weird, but anyone interested. Check out the picture of my closet and let me know. I’d love to see some newly wrecked holes Thanks to those toys
-
Successfully got my once tiny Asian pussy double fisted last night. But boy is she sore today.
-
-
So. DHT cream is coming today to make me more horny and my clit bigger. Never used it before. Curious what to expect. Will it burn, tingle, make me drip like a whore? Let me know
1 Comment -
She wanted to take out frustration, and decided to do so on my ass. im not complaining
2 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
1,518
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
zch1919
@zch1919
Cash.man12
@cash-man12
Wendy
@hentailover
JG
@hyxm44
Submisivmale13
@submisivmale13
Recent posts

Latex Angel fist and fuck simultaneously
- 8th August 2020

Punishment and pussy fisting for Slave girl by Jungesfetischpaar
- 27th February 2020







your pussy needs to be fisted and licked x