-
Jay posted in the group Toys and objects
love getting wrecked by big bottles. My pussy is so stretchy I can’t stop opening myself! I have a fetish for bottles and digit play. My hole just might be the biggest one on the net, but I am just now starting to post out of fear of rejection. If anyone wants to trade or share let me know, I have plenty more. Message me 😊
1 Comment -
Кто-то из Киева или вообще Украины присутствует?)
Девушки для взаимного растягивания попы, или же если ты с опытом то принимать фистинг, ибо я с малым опытом растягивания) -
Alex posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Кто-то из Киева или вообще Украины присутствует?)
Девушки для взаимного растягивания попы, или же если ты с опытом то принимать фистинг, ибо я с малым опытом растягивания) -
-
-
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
i am Tiffany , from London – love my ass fisted
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
195
/
Karma
About me
Dominant
Old School Dominant, sadist, heavy impact play, needle, humiliation and degradation.
Actively looking for a pig to own.
Fetishes
Knife play
100%
Pig Farmer
100%
Fister
90%
Heavy Impact
100%
Degrader
85%
Sensual Sadist
100%
Dom/Sir/Master
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group





I love big sloppy pussys you should be proud of what you have accomplished any girl can have a tight pussy it takes someone special to stretch theirs out. Big fan