-
# posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello everybody i’m Mic, from the Netherlands, brabant.
My wife and I both love fisting.
Both receiving and giving.
But I still would like to meet anal fisting whole or a bitch who loves a k93 Comments -
# posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Yes there is
Mic here, i’m from brabant
My wife and I both love coating
But I still would like to meet a bitch who loves a k9 -
toyfan posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
What is the best lube to use Whit toys , since silicone lube is not always good fot the right toy, need some advice for a safe and good lube that does not dryout so fast and is good for multi use.
-
J-Lube Powder – used by veterinary J-Lube is a concentrated powder that dissolves easily in water and is a very effective obstetrical lubricant. J-Lube is completely inert and non-irritating. Mix to whatever consistency you need.
-
-
-
Viking-nymph posted in the group Toys and objects
Alright fellow stretchees, help me out!
I’m looking for anal beads/balls that are 9-11 inches in circumference, preferably silicon, ideally two or three balls on a fine chain or cord. I’d like to hold that weight/stretch internally without being open around around a flange.
I know organo do silicon eggs and spheres on chains, but they’re…Read More
2 Comments -
Steve posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hello AT all and greetings from germany 😀
-
-
Harmony posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m not sure how active she still is but this is a girl with talent. Her name is Roan Oak and her twitter is
https://twitter.com/OfficialRoanOak4 Comments -
TheBigTexas posted in the group Questions and Answers
Hello everyone! New here, and my girlfriend and I are starting into the world of stretching. Just via online reading and taking suggestions that way, she has accumulated some larger toys to aid in our journey:
King Cock 9″ with balls
King Cock 10″ with balls
Kong dog toy – Medium
Squarepeg G-Squeeze – Large
Squarepeg G-Squeeze -…Read More - Load More Posts
user balance
195
/
Karma
About me
Dominant
Old School Dominant, sadist, heavy impact play, needle, humiliation and degradation.
Actively looking for a pig to own.
Fetishes
Knife play
100%
Pig Farmer
100%
Fister
90%
Heavy Impact
100%
Degrader
85%
Sensual Sadist
100%
Dom/Sir/Master
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group


I don’t like dogs but surely a good fisting slut 😉