-
-
Just found this site, had no idea there would be something so catered to this, I love it. Located in MA, would love to meet up for mutual stretching fun.
1 Comment -
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hi I’m in New Hampshirite looking for friends into big toys and stuff have a nice selection and can gaps a 4.5
-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
8 Comments-
I suppose half of the toys are already too small (but I can understand, you can still take 2 or 3 at the time) Keep up the good work
-
-
-
Rob posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello everybody i Am new here. I Am already horny now
-
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
tiffany tgirl , fistee , in London UK
1 Comment -
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any chance anyone is from eastern Ontario looking to hook up with like minded people
-
Phil posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any female fistees around quebec or any city close by?
-
Any girls from Quebec? My dream is to fist a girl and to work together to make you looser and looser
- Load More Posts
user balance
195
/
Karma
About me
Dominant
Old School Dominant, sadist, heavy impact play, needle, humiliation and degradation.
Actively looking for a pig to own.
Fetishes
Knife play
100%
Pig Farmer
100%
Fister
90%
Heavy Impact
100%
Degrader
85%
Sensual Sadist
100%
Dom/Sir/Master
100%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group




In NH fisting right now getting ready for a good stretch with mrhanky toys