-
-
-
-
🍑🍑Been having fun with some pingpong ball and my dildo and and all not counted for seem to have some stuck oopa 😀😀and I want to carry on fucking myself well my legs shake and my area starts pulsing and I try hold my orgasam…🍆🍆
-
-
-
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Meetups
Atlanta GA area?
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any F fistees near Atlanta area?
-
Jay-Jay posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Are there any Fisters in Sydney Australia here?
24/F Fistee here
2 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
403
/
Karma
About me

Anything goes
Friends
Senn
@dudemycar
Anon
@peps237
Dubblefresh
@dubblefresh
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
John
@bigredneck
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group



Yeah that one! I wish I could take it that deep though 😪