-
2 Comments
-
Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA. Here are some pics of the biggest I have gotten this shitpit and dick in my hiatus. Enjoy loves
6 Comments -
Anyone know who this is?
4 Comments -
-
-
-
Very sexy woman and a very stretched out hole! It’s hot seeing her husband get involved and pull her hole open with two hands!
-
-
-
-
Terrible Tw@t Tuesday is a thing, right? Well it is now. Like throwback Thursday but for this pathetic shitpit. First photo circa 2012/13, the other 8 are from the past week. Not even close to finished.
6 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
65
/
Karma
About me
Bamahard79
Open minded no limits
I'm nasty kinky dirty open minded no limits
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group





feeling Evil


I love that big black cock! I kinda of jealous!