-
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
2 Comments
-
-
-
my inner Rectum is daylie gaped and the feeling is wonderful at the Sigmacourve–the Zylinder is rearly in a good positon to hold the Shit exact with no outcomes by pressing pain all 5 minutes…so the longtimestreching is a good way for compleet inkontinent ***
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
123
/
Karma
About me
Bottom slave
I’m a practicing anal slave, I love stretching my ass with fists and toys and would love to prolapse eventually. To feel my hole get all loose is amazing, it makes me feel so slutty.
Fetishes
Large Anal Stretching
60%
Fisting
70%
Oral
90%
Anal play
90%
Rosebutts
60%
Friends
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group



I really like using those inflatable anal toys how wide have you stretched it out? Are you ready for fisting? Your photos are beautiful and sexy