-
Babyslut posted in the group Sexy pics and Porn videos
Que ricooooooo tener todo eso dentro, quiero mucho más
🥵🥵
-
AnalGapeLover posted in the group Links to stretching porn
There’s only one way….and that’s the ANAL way!
-
Randi posted in the group Introduce yourself
I’m Randi.
I love making and sharing amateur porn of my big, fat cunt. My dream is to fist myself full time.
Love to talk stretching, gaping, toys, objects, you name it. Please degrade me in your message.
Keywords include: cunt, fuckpig, pig, cow, sloppy, fist pig.
I’m so happy to be here.
1 Comment -
-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Sub Male, looking for huge clocks, huge strapons, monster toys and fisting, Aberdeenshire Scotland
-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
3.5in diameter head and a 3in shaft, I love this toy, I’ve managed 10 of 12in , the last 2 are taking a bit of time
4 Comments -
-
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in eastern Ontario Canada wanting a fist master?
-
grace18 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any IL. Fisters and fisties
- Load More Posts
user balance
9,655
/
Karma
Fetishes
Huge dildos
99%
Fisting
99%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Recent posts

AngelsCunt doing a Slackhole Challenge attempt
- 26th November 2025

Shroom kitten walk with a huge plug
- 23rd October 2025

Belly bulging double fisted loose slut
- 4th May 2025




You have joined the right site looking forward to seeing your piggy cunt and watching your videos