-
Tyr dominance posted in the group Introduce yourself
hi, I don’t know if this is very common, but actually I’m looking for something, and I wanted a woman who likes the same things as me, so I like the idea of breaking into someone and everything that connects domination.
-
Mike posted in the group Introduce yourself
Hi. I have been stuffing my ass since age 9. 45 now. I can take an orange, an apple, a large cucumber, a 20 Oz water bottle up my ass.
-
piggie posted in the group Toys and objects
-
-
-
ArogGun posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Hi everyone
New here so we thought to post a picture, work in progress but going forward 😁
2 Comments -
-
piggie posted in the group Hentai, Comics Porn
-
Jim posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
been HOPING for a size update for QweenSelene or Chelly XCX of any actress!!! Qween has been at 48.5 !
and Chelly at 42.9 . I’m guessing / hoping Qween gets to 49.5 to 50 + by December !!! …. and maybe
Chelly gets to 43.5 to 44 !! nice to discover these other great actresses , good stuff , LOVE the site !!! -
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Meetups
London , anal submissive seeking men to fist , stretch , gape , fill my ass
- Load More Posts
user balance
9,655
/
Karma
Fetishes
Huge dildos
99%
Fisting
99%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Recent posts

AngelsCunt doing a Slackhole Challenge attempt
- 26th November 2025

Shroom kitten walk with a huge plug
- 23rd October 2025

Belly bulging double fisted loose slut
- 4th May 2025









Hi go on pls … you can do anything … just put some big stuff in your holes and push them out …